Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 20

Day 20 was decent. Had chili dog casserole in the morning and took the remainder of it to work for lunch. My morning was a little slow, I blame that on end of the week burn out. My stomach was a little gurgly in the morning but not too bad. I was sore as all hell after our workout on Wednesday, my back and legs were on fiyyaaa. For lunch I had the rest of the chili dog casserole ( I finally finished it!) and an apple. I love that casserole so much it was almost sad to see it gone =(.



Work dragged on today, I had a couple of frustrating episodes (work related) so I was so ready to get home. I finally got home and decided I needed a run. I ate a couple pieces of honeydew melon and threw on my running clothes. I went to my mom's house to run with her, she makes me run faster. We did about 4.3 miles, not very long but man was it hard. It was really hot and muggy outside, plus my legs felt like lead and were really sore. We got it done and I felt much better after, Day 2 of half marathon training! I had brought over some spaghetti squash thinking we were just going to eat at home, unfortunately that plan was derailed. We ended up going to this place called Sharky's just an American food place, so my brothers, dad and bf could watch the NBA Finals. I was a little upset about this, I don't like when I have a plan and my plan gets derailed. Anyway I tried to stay whole30 compliant and ordered a salad. It consisted of broiled salmon, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, jicama, and balsamic vinaigrette. I told them to hold off on the tortilla strips, and crumbled Mexican cheese. It was ok, not sure if it was all compliant but I had no other choice. I have 10 days left!!!! For the most part it feels good to eat so healthy all the time, but none of this means anything unless it helps my stomach. I am going to try the last 10 days incorporating a low FODMAP diet with the Whole30. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment