Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 22

This morning I finally got to sleep in...and it felt great! I warmed up my huge leftover sweet potato from the night before and added some cinnamon, man was it good. It was like orange sweet mushy oatmeal, and it hit the spot. I felt good in the morning, and got things flowing in the stomach department so I didn't feel as full and bloated as usual. My stomach was even flat enough to brave putting on my swimsuit and sunbathing =).


My back was still pretty sore, so we decided to take a rest day from working out. It was a good day, mostly doing groceries so I could cook for the following week and laying out by the pool. That night I was going to the Pibull/Kesha concert with a good friend and I knew we were eating beforehand. She knows about my Whole30 deal so she was fine when I suggested Freebirds for dinner. Since we were eating semi early, I knew not to eat lunch, I did have a lara bar (banana bread) and some grapes as a snack so I wouldn't be starving. At Freebirds I had a typical bowl, this time with carnitas...still love this combo and definitely could eat it every day. The concert was a blast but it was wayyy long, when I got home I was pretty hungry but didn't want to eat something huge so close to bed, so I ate a handful of grapes. 


All in all this was a good day as well. I was tempted by some delicious frozen adult beverages at the concert, but I figured I was only 8 days away from finishing and wasn't going to ruin it now. I think I ate a little too much fruit today but my stomach wasn't that bad, just a little gurggly towards bed time. Almost done!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment