Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 23

Talk about a lazy Sunday. Woke up late today and made ourselves a big ol Sunday style breakfast. The bf made himself an omelet with venison sausage and provolone cheese, while I had a couple of fried eggs, and venison sausage with spinach and mushroom stir fry. It was awesome! It was a pretty big meal but I knew I was probably not going to be eating dinner until late and I had some MAJOR cooking to get done in the afternoon.



I spent my day mostly cooking up goodies for the following week. I made ginger chicken meatballs, tuna/sweet potato cakes, and vegetable latkes (which were more like pancakes). I tried really hard not to eat while I was cooking but I couldn't help myself. I had a coconut larabar, some grapes, and a bite here and there of the food I was cooking ( I had to make sure it was good!). I took another day off from working out, a. because my back still hurt and b. cooking is hard work, I was exhausted! Everything turned out really good, the tuna cakes were a little on the burnt side, but hey that adds flavor. I ate a late dinner because I was pretty full from all my snacking. I had a couple of salmon cakes, venison sausage, and a small avocado.



Overall the day was good. I made good delicious food full of veggies and protein, and I was definitely more relaxed this weekend in total. The snacking was a little too much today, and I think something in the venison sausage is high FODMAP because after dinner I was slightly bloated. Kind of excited for my food selection this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment