Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 24

Had a pretty big breakfast this morning, two venison sausages and a veggie pancake. I woke up hungry, not quite sure why. I had a busy and productive morning, work was crazy so lunch time came up really fast. I wanted to try something different for lunch so I packed half a sweet potato, and a few chicken meatballs. On top of the sweet potato I sprinkled some salt and cinnamon. For lunch I wrapped the sweet potato in a paper towel and heated up for about 5 in a half minutes (until it got all mushy). I mixed into the salt and cinnamon and man was it awesome! This will probably be my new go to for lunch because I have found a new love for sweet potatoes.


Unfortunately, I don't think I packed enough food because I was still hungry =/. I ended up buying a small box of fruit, pretty much all low FODMAP. I decided that today was gonna be yet another rest day when I got home. Work was stressful, my back was still hurting, and really there's no good excuse for taking 3 days off in a row but whatever I DON'T CARE! I wasn't exactly hungry for dinner yet so instead I ate an espresso lara bar (AMAZING) and we went on a long walk with the dog. When we got back the bf made himself some tacos with some leftover venison steak he had made himself (marinated in worcestershire) so I couldn't eat it. I sauteed some sweet potato and leftover turnip with some EVOO, salt, pepper, and Greek seasoning from Whole Foods. They turned out amazing, I really like turnips! I also had some more chicken meatballs and a small avocado on the side. Repeat meal...maybe, but I know what I like. I also had some grapes after dinner while we were watching Game of Thrones (almost caught up with season 3!). I have to admit my stomach was not so great after dinner. I am still trying to figure out if it was because of the large amount of grapes I had or because there was some garlic in the Greek Seasoning. 

I really gotta get back on track with working out. Taking that many days off is dangerous, it makes me lazy. Tomorrow is a crossfit day and I'm looking forward to it. I really need to read ingredients better and make sure everything is low FODMAP, I also need to cut down on the fruit intake! 6 more days!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment