Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 26

This morning I had a veggie cake and a half. I wasn't very hungry, I had a big dinner and woke up with a gurggly stomach. Work was good and busy, the morning flew by and I got a lot of stuff done. We had a meeting at 12pm (my usual lunch time) so by 1pm I was STARVING. Good thing I brought a huge lunch! I brought two veggie pancakes, a tuna cake, and a chicken meatball. I also brought a coconut lara bar for something sweet. I ate my lunch so fast because I was so hungry, terrible I know, I should have savored it.


My fullness didn't hit me until about an hour after I actually ate. I really need to work on eating my food slowly and not distracted, that way my body knows when it is full and when it is not. When I got home that day my bf had made the remaining of the venison sausage. I couldn't help myself, I snagged one and NOMed on it as a pre crossfit snack. Crossfit was brutal today we did an EMOM of 8 minutes, of three movement Hang cleans, plus a push jerk at the end. Then we did a 400 m buy in, 12 min AMRAP of 10 push press, 10 deadlifts, and 10 thrusters. Needless to say after that workout my already tweaked back hurt like a mofo. NOT GOOD. I supplemented my fatigue and pain with some ibuprofen and a big, delicious dinner. I had 4-5 mini sausage patties, a mini avocado, and the rest of my turnip/potato saute. It was SO GOOD. After all that savory food, I needed something sweet. I mixed in a couple pieces of pineapple and some grapes with a tablespoon of coconut mana. BEST DESSERT EVER! That coconut mana is growing on me and FAST. I think I was so hungry because well the workout was hard and exhausting, and I was in pain and that's always my remedy. I know I know, terrible but you know what I have been compliant for 26 days now, so every once in a while I can spoil myself.


I know there's only 3 sausages pictured there, but I definitely ate about 5. I'm a sucker for meat. CARNIVORE. Only 4 more days! Well 4 days and then I start the FODMAP elimination diet...=/.


No comments:

Post a Comment