Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 27

Back was killing me this morning!!! I painfully had a breakfast of a couple of veggie pancakes, and some coffee, plus 3 ibuprofen (not sure if these are allowed but dude I was hurting). Work was great today, made a deal and went to lunch with the ladies. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of planning involved in our lunch and we ended up going to a Noodle House =/. Their lunches smelled SO good, but I settled for a salad. In the description, it was a pretty basic salad, lettuce, tomato, grilled chicken, cucumber, and that was it. I asked them not to put any dressing on it and instead they brought me some rice vinegar (not sure if that's compliant, it tasted kind of sweet) and some limes. However when I got my salad, they had garnished it with these crispy thing twirly cracker kind of things!! I was so irritated, they had not mentioned that those were on the salad, otherwise I would have asked them to not include them. It was a pain trying to get them all out, they were small and broke very easily. I managed to get about 90% of them out, but I knew I was eating a couple when I would get a random crunch in my bite. SAD DAY. I am definitely not counting this as a cheat because its amazing that I lasted this long anyways, and also totally not my fault they decided to make my salad look prettier.

Anyways, my back was pretty much torturing me all day, I couldn't make any sudden movements or barely walk without a stabbing pain in my tail bone =(. I definitely took today as a rest day, crossfit and running were out of the question. Instead, the bf and I watched the final episode of Game of Thrones ( we are officially caught up and disappointed that we have to wait now) and took the fur baby for a nice long walk. We also stopped by Kroger because I was craving something sweet, a celebration for my deals this week at work. I picked up some organic bananas, and a couple of cappuccino lara bars. For dinner, I ate the remainder of the leftovers. I had two venison sausage patties, a couple of small tuna cakes, and a veggie pancake. It was a pretty small dinner, but I was saving room for dessert!


I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited about making my sweet little concoction. I loaded an episode of Pretty Little Liars (yes, it's ridiculous, don't judge me), and got to work cutting up half a banana, melting some coconut mana, and crumbling up a cappucino lara bar. It was heavenly! The richness of the coconut went perfect with the bitterness of the lara bar and texture of the banana, it was like banana pudding plus coffee flavoring! I probably shouldn't have been eating something so caloric but I honestly didn't feel overly full or bloated so I enjoyed my creation. I am kind of worried that when I finally weigh myself on Day 30, I will have gained weight =/. Oh well, then it's on to the FODMAP elimination and I'm sure I will be eating smaller meals than I usually do. 3 days left!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment