Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 28

For breakfast I had the last veggie cake and half a banana. I am definitely going to make the veggie cakes again, although slightly modified. They are savory and full of good vegetables (low FODMAP). Work was pretty slow, the 4th of July holiday is coming up so the office was a little too ready for the weekend, not very productive. I took a late lunch with the bf at Chipotle. I was hungry by time we got there so I asked them to load up on the carnitas and guac, it was of course delicious! I know for a fact that there's onions and probably garlic in the carnitas and guac, and the pico too. No bueno for Sabrina's stomach =/.



My stomach was bloaty and painful most of the day after that but it wore off around the time I got home. I still can't lift or do any fast motions because my back is still all messed up, so we did a mile run and the "card WOD". It was pretty brutal, not fun running in 100 degree weather. We went to dinner at Logan's Roadhouse. I checked the menu prior and knew they had compliant things to eat. I had grilled salmon and a plain baked sweet potato. I was wayyy too full after that meal. I don't know if its because I ate too fast or maybe ate something high FODMAP? My stomach didn't do well for the remainder of the night, which is a bummer. I am kind of excited to start the real FODMAP elimination diet, only 2 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment