Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 8

Day 8 started off awesome. I woke up feeling pretty good and the bf and I decided to go workout at the gym. I ate one meatball beforehand because I wasn't exactly hungry. My stomach decided to start working properly that morning so that was a relief, I finally felt like my stomach was flat and regulated. I went to a cycling class at the gym, it kicked my ASS! Back in college I did a few triathlons, but unfortunately I kind of stopped and picked up crossfit instead. I am trying to get back into tri's but MAN I am outta shape! Afterwards, we stopped by Whole Foods to pick up some goodies, I was starving, so I had a couple of fried eggs, two sausages, and some apple and cashew/almond butter. SO GOOD! 

In the afternoon I was on a cooking spree, I prepared one breakfast meal to eat during the week and one meal to freeze for the following week. I made Tex-Mex hash with sweet potato, ground turkey meat, and egg. It turned out delicious. I also made a "chili dog casserole" with sweet potato, turkey meat, chicken sausage, and enchilada sauce! It smelled so good, hopefully it tastes even better! Here's a sneak peak!

I bought some almond milk to try with my coffee, since obviously I can't function without caffeine. It was decent, I actually drank my whole cup while I was cooking. So nooo headache today! We went to my brother's graduation last night so we ended up getting home around 10pm. Since I had been drinking coffee and eating little tid bits of what I was cooking, I wasn't that hungry. I ended up eating a smashed up banana, some cashews, with some cashew butter/almond butter and some cinnamon, this time I warmed it up a little bit and it was HEAVENLY! Overall today was the best day since I've been on the Whole30, I think it maybe starting to turn around FINALLY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment